ICBC Claims

Have you been injured in an accident? Are you concerned about your future quality of life? Speak to an ICBC lawyer at Stevenson Luchies & Legh. With more than 20 years of successful experience, we will get you the settlement you need and deserve.

Injured In A Car Accident?

Have you been injured in a car accident and worry about affording the services of a lawyer to help you with your ICBC claim? Rest easy.

Since we make money only if you do, hiring one of the best car accident lawyers in Victoria doesn’t put you in any financial risk. The reason for this is that we base our compensation on a percentage of the settlement we obtain for you.

With more than 20 years of experience –and hundreds of cases won and successfully settled for our clients–, our Victoria ICBC claim lawyers  can certainly help you get the fair settlement you deserve.

Our litigation lawyers are available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Fill out the form below, and we will help you and your family get through this process with as little stress as possible.

FAQ – ICBC Claims
Frequently Asked ICBC Law Questions
Injured in a Car Accident?  The news is not good.

Compensate for pain and suffering are ending.  The BC NDP passed laws to prevent innocent victims of car accidents from receiving full compensation for their losses.

For accidents after April 1, 2019, and before May 1, 2021, the NDP created a cap of $5,600 for many pain and suffering claims.  If the injury is not minor, as defined by the Government, then you may receive more compensation.

Accidents After May 1, 2021 – No-Fault

For any accident after May 1, 2021, innocent victims of car accidents can longer sue the guilty driver unless the police decide to lay criminal charges.  This rarely happens and when it does, ICBC will not cover the amount ordered to by paid by the criminal, you have to get the money from the criminal.

I have been involved in a car accident, what should my first steps be?

Most importantly, you should immediately seek medical attention. Many injuries caused by car accidents are not detectable right away, so an examination should be conducted even if you are not suffering from any obvious trauma.

You should report your claim to ICBC at Report a claim (

They will provide you with some income loss and cover some expenses.

Many people will not recover the full amount of their financial losses and will have to pay for a portion of their treatments to recover.  While not fair, this is the law currently put into place by BC NDP.

How can we help you?

Scroll to Top