The Right Representation is Vital to your Application.
Our firm provides a wide range of personalized immigration consulting and representation services. We take a great deal of pride in assisting both individuals and families relocate to Canada, in addition to helping Canadian businesses succeed by addressing their human resource needs. Providing our clients with effective and efficient service is our primary goal.
Each case is unique and each type of immigration application has specific pre-requisites and documentation requirements. Accordingly, our job is to determine the most suitable type of application based on your particular circumstances, and to facilitate the application process by completing and reviewing forms, compiling documents and making submissions to the appropriate government body on your behalf.
Let us save you time and money by helping you get your application approved the first time.
The following is a list of areas we can assist with:
- Work Permit Applications
- Pursuant to a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Under international agreements such as CETA, NAFTA and GATS, and
- All other Labour Market Impact Assessment exempt work permits.
- Study Permit Applications
- Visitor Record and Visa Applications
- Express Entry Applications for Permanent Residence
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Worker Program, and
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Provincial Nominee Program Applications
- Investor Applications
- Self-Employed Persons Class Applications
- Live-In and In-Home Caregiver Applications
- Family Class Applications
- Temporary Resident Permit Applications
- Criminal Rehabilitation Applications
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications,
- Permanent Resident Card Applications
- Citizenship Applications
- Refugee Applications
- Immigration and Refugee Appeals
Naseeb completed both her undergraduate degree and law degree at the University of British Columbia and was called to the British Columbia Bar in 2008. She has a broad range of legal experience including immigration, real estate, corporate, family law and wills & estates. Naseeb practices primarily in immigration, real estate and wills & estates in the Vancouver office.
Sarah provides clients with legal representation and advice in the areas of immigration, refugee, employment and human rights law.
She was called to the Bar of Ontario in 2011 and in 2014, Sarah was called to the Bar of British Columbia after practising for several years at a national law firm in downtown Toronto.